Saturday, June 21, 2008

Raise the Rafters in Living Color

























Howdy! Been busy and absent lately. But I'm back.

I've had something strange happen to me, and I don't quite know what to make of it.

I've started dreaming again.

For the last 15-20 years, I rarely, truly rarely, remember my dreams, or even have the feeling that I have dreamed. I'm not sure why I stopped dreaming so many years ago, but I did. And on those rare occasions when I did wake up feeing like I had dreamed, I never remembered anybody or anything in them!.

Weird!

Well, since mid-May, I awake almost every morning and either remember parts of my dreams, or at least feel certain that I did dream. But, I still do not dream of anyone I know. My dreams are filled with strangers. In my dream I know them and they know me, but as an onlooker for my dreams, I have no clue who these people are.

Weird!

But, at least I'm dreaming!

Oh... and apparently I've begun snoring heavily too. I wonder if there is a correlation?

Ah phooey.... who gives a fuck! I'm back in Dreamsville. Whoopeeeee!

6 comments:

Mad William said...

It's odd that you could go so long with out dreaming.

Something big happen in May?

Don't think about it, just enjoy.

Tall Man Molly said...

Could it be that you were dreaming, but just couldn't remember?

Anonymous said...

they say everyone dreams but not everyone remembers them
I never ever ever remember them.
Damn I bet I dream of some sexy naughtiness too!

southernfemme said...

Guys, I really don't know. What changed in May? no clue. Was I dreaming but not remembering? Maybe. Strange thing is, now that I'm dreaming, I don't feel like I'm getting enough sleep! I'm tired all day. ugh...

Anonymous said...

It is good that you are dreaming! It must mean that your mind is beginning to settle in!

blue said...

I think you dream in REM sleep right? so it might have something to do with being fatigued...hmmm...just curious enough to go look that up now. Sweet dreams though!